TBI Fees Structure
TRINITY BIBLICAL INSTITUTE
KAWOWO CELL, KIRWOKO WARD (East Division)
P.O.Box 172 Kapchorwa, Uganda (East Africa)
P.O Box 580, Dahlonega, GA 30533 USA
(706) 300-1157 or (706) 482-0230
Website: www.trinitybi.ac.ug Tel: mobile +256 (0)782869342 /+256 (0)701307648/+256704866572 Office line: +256 (0)393208719
- PROGRAMME DURATION & MODE OF DELIVERY:
All the TBI academic track programmes (Diploma & Certificate) duration is 2 academic years. Each academic year will have 3 modules. A module will run for 4 weeks (1 months). 3 weeks will be dedicated to classwork and teaching & the 4th week will be dedicated for examinations, assessment of course work, assigning take-home projects, giving out TBI training Manuals to students for the next module.
TCWM & TBI scholarship committee will process scholarships for qualified TBI students. Students who wish to be considered for scholarship scheme, must fill out TBI scholarship application form. The scholarship committee will pronounce the students who are eligible for scholarship. Terms and conditions will apply as may be determined by TCWM/TBI scholarship committee , for example talent, skills, spiritual life, willingness to work & study, scholarship duration, availability of funds, participating in outreach ministry by TBI/TCWM, Academic excellence etc.
- TBI FEES PAYMENT CATEGORIES
- Category 1: Fees without scholarship (Residents); The first (1) module cost without scholarship is 691,600 UGX. This cost covers tuition fees, accommodation, meals, NCHE annual fees, TBI functional fees; application & registration fees, ID, Development fees, library & computer Technology, TBI life vocation skills Development fees).
- Category 2: Students who qualified for TBI/TCWM scholarship (Residents); for the first module, candidates will be required to make a financial contribution of 313,600 UGX only. This financial contribution plus scholarship grant from TCWM/TBI covers tuition fees, accommodation, meals, NCHE annual fees, TBI functional fees; application & registration fees, ID, Development fees, library & computer Technology, TBI life vocation skills Development fees). For each of the five remaining modules, candidates will be required to make financial contributions of 288,600 UGX only. They contribute only this amount since application – registration fees and Identity Card fees) that amounts to 25000Ugx is paid once. However in case a candidate loses his/her ID, TBI governing council will approve payments that he/she has to make to acquire the new TBI ID.
- Category 3: Non-Residents; for non-residents certain charges will not be considered; like accommodation fees and for meals, charges will depend on the pattern of meal choices applied for.
NB; each candidate is required to contribute 20,000 UGX per each academic year as they submit their medication forms. These fees will help the institution cover basic medical expenses.
NOTE: These charges can be revised periodically by TBI central management after approval from TBI governing council & other governing organs of the institution.
DETAILED FEES BREAK DOWN FOR TRINITY BIBLICAL INSTITUTE ACCREDITED ACADEMIC PROGRAMME
TO GUIDE TBI COORDINATORS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PARENTS, GUARDIANS, SPONSORS & PARTNER ORGANISATIONS.